Ticketing, Order Forms, and Accommodation Requests
|1 – 20 Tickets||21 or More Tickets|
|Buy Now||Buy Now|
Tickets for Title I Schools
Free to eligible APS schools by application and lottery selection. Applications are only accepted online. Find out how to apply for Title I tickets.
Ticket Procedures & Policies
Please review the following instructions carefully before making your purchase.
- During the process, select the time of the performance you wish to attend. (It is not automatic.)
- Reservations may be made for orders of 21 tickets or more per show.
- All tickets are $3.00 until five weeks before the show. After that, any available seats cost $5.00.
- Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket (sorry, no lap passes).
- All orders of 1-20 tickets per show are paid at the time of the order.
- Payment is due about five weeks before the show. These due dates are listed with the show descriptions and online.
- NOTE: We do not have waiting lists. However, as seats open (especially after the payment due date) they will be available for purchase online. We regularly post ticket availability updates on our Facebook.
- We accept credit cards and checks for payment, but not purchase orders. Mail checks to:
LANB Popejoy Schooltime Series, Popejoy Hall, Center for the Arts
MSC 042580, 1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87131-0001
- Orders are not complete until paid and all sales are final.
- Please make sure all information is complete on your order form. A delay in processing could cost you your seats.
- We will email ticketing materials to you. Add these addresses to your Safe Senders List: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seating is a two-stage process:
- The order in which seats are paid
- The order in which you arrive at the theater
The first 1,000 seats paid per performance are guaranteed seating on the orchestra level. The remaining seats to be paid are guaranteed seating on the mezzanine, balcony level.
Where you sit within each level depends on your arrival time and crowd size.
Our volunteers pick your entire group up together and escort you through the check-in and seating process.
Schooltime is general, not reserved seating.
The numbers on your ticket are not seat assignments.
We will make every effort possible to provide the best experience for all of our patrons. Requests will be processed only after all tickets for the requesting party have been paid.
On your order form:
- Clearly designate that you require ADA/accessible services.
- Mark the type of ADA services and for how many.
- Tell us how many companion seats you need with each special needs student.
- It is your responsibility to request a sign language interpreter on this form.
- Specify the class by teacher’s name.
These students will be seated on the orchestra level with at least one chaperone and a friend or two, but we cannot guarantee that they will be seated with their class.
Hearing impaired students, chaperones, and sign language interpreters will be seated orchestra right in pre-approved seating with special lighting beside their chaperones and interpreters.
Please provide us with enough time to obtain a script and other services for interpreters. We are working with companies all over the world.
Requests are handled on a show-by-show basis.
Please note: Be sure the show you attend is appropriate for your students in content and subject. Some performances require a very dark hall, have loud noises (such as gunshots or cannon fire), use strobe lights, etc. You can refer to our Teaching Guides for more in-depth information.
Call 505-277-6746 or e-mail Chris at email@example.com for ticketing and form questions.
For show updates visit www.facebook.com/schooltimeseries.