Popejoy Hall Directions, Parking Permits and More
Popejoy Hall is located on The University of New Mexico campus on the corner of Redondo and Cornell in the Center for the Arts building located at 203 Cornell Drive, NE.
- After payment, you will need to print your parking permit.
- Go to the SHOWS page and choose the show(s), date, time and type of
vehicle (Bus or Car).
- Print a permit for each performance you will be attending. Make sure there is one for every vehicle.
- Place the permit in the vehicle window to avoid a fine.
- Buses should park around Johnson Field.
- Please coordinate bus transportation with other teachers in your school.
- Classes planning to arrive early or leave late must coordinate with parking authorities on site.
- After your group is dropped off, your bus will move to the South Lot.
- You must coordinate the time to return for pick-up with your driver.
- Free parking is offered in the east parking lot of the UNM Football Stadium on Avenida Cesar Chavez. (See UNM’s South Lot in the image to the right.)
- From South Lot, take the red and white UNM shuttles to the Yale Mall stop (a short walk to Popejoy Hall).
- UNM students use these shuttles as well, so please allow time to get from one place to another.
- Paid Visitor Parking is NOT guaranteed on campus.
- We are unable to make parking arrangements for private vehicles on main campus, as classes are in session.