About Our Shows
Information about Schooltime Series Performances
Each touring production is selected with youth and family audiences in mind, from titles and materials that reflect the cultural diversity of our world community. They encompass a combination of new plays, familiar stories, literary works, biographies, mythology, folk tales, music, dance, and puppetry. These professional performing artists create educational experiences designed to encourage and support literacy, creativity, communication and imagination.
With such a vast and impressionable audience to serve, our productions are designed to target different grade ranges. Please review the materials to make sure the grade recommendations and content are appropriate for your group.
Find Shows and Resources
Planning for the Day of the Show
All shows run approximately one hour. There are no intermissions. We make every attempt to start all performances on time.
- The house opens approximately 30 minutes prior to curtain.
- Plan to arrive at least 25 minutes prior to the beginning of the show.
- If you arrive late after the show has begun, where and when you are seated is up to the discretion of House Management.
- Many of the companies offer an optional 15-minute Question and Answer session with the cast, following the last performance of the day.
- “Waiting List” by a performance time means that all seats are either already sold or reserved. Fill out the “Waiting List” form. After the payment due date, the Ticket Office will send an email to everyone who completed the form. Seats will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. The $2 price remains valid. Three work days after the email, all unclaimed seats will be opened for sale at the $4 price.